Kansas City - Inside Sales Representative (Counter Person)
Open Position: Inside Sales Rep (counter person)
Charles D. Jones Company is seeking a professional, skilled Inside Sales rep for our Kansas City Area Branches. Inside Sales reps are to help with the day to day functions of their respective branch as it relates to sales and business operations.
Responsibilities may include:
- Manage and grow customer base within your branch territory
- Provide excellent customer service and technical support within customer base
- Quote and negotiate pricing, then sell parts, equipment, and projects to customers within company guidelines
- Work with Branch Managers and Outside Sales teams to increase sales
- Maintain and improve sales revenue and gross margin
- Assist with receipt of inventory and inventory control
- Ensure accounts have all necessary information including policies and processes on promotions, new product launches, billings, returns, product changes, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience within the HVAC industry preferred but not required
- Commercial/Residential/Industrial HVAC field experience is a plus
- Complete understanding of the HVAC contracting business
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift objects over 50lbs and must possess a valid drivers license
- College degree or technical certificate in related industry/job preferred but not required
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants.
If you would like to apply please send your resume to Ryan Lowe at email@example.com or contact by phone at 816-400-7749